lundi 8 décembre 2008

Train Of Thought




Anthony Rother - Don't Worry (Xenia Beliayeva Remix)

Devilfish & Roel Salemink - Manalive

Wiley - Summertime (Crookers Remix)

Mr Oizo - Positif

What more can I say? The chances of us two free-spirited souls meeting next to a dancefloor is beyond spectacular and rare. Meeting you was most definitely the highlight of my stay in Europe, and you continue to surface in my train of thought. A lot has become of life since I last saw you, but the passing time has not in anyway deteriorated my recollection of the intensity of feeling as well as the strictly natural chemistry between you and I. It was a hugely impressionable night, yet I believe that there are more to come..
Ill never forget you, and Ill see you sooner than later:)
Love always
J.

Pour mes soldats:

Lethal Bizzle - Pow! (Forward)

Burro Banton - Badda Dan Dem

East Side Boys - What U Gonna Do (Jamaican Remix)

Aucun commentaire: